Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
Migration to Core E10
- Set Migration Date (Client)
- Implement data migration over the weekend (technical services)
- Review logo and site configurations (Client and Client Services
- Implement Site configurations. (Client and Client Services)
- Setup and Decide Visual Design (Client and Client Services)
- Review list of Syntrio courses to load on-site, if necessary (Client & Sales)
- Provide Custom Content for courses (Client – Syntrio courses only)
- Provide spreadsheet for user import to the client if necessary (Syntrio Client Services)
- Review data fields and setup
- Create or Review Catalog Access Groups (if necessary)
- Provide training on reports (Syntrio Client Services)
- Review site (Client and Syntrio Client Services)
- Pilot group, collect feedback (Client)
- Address feedback if necessary (Client and Syntrio Client Services)
- Launch Site (Client)
- Review Launch (Client and Syntrio Client Services)
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.