Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
LMS E10 Setup List
Here is a list of the main tasks which are needed, for your organization to launch your site, and who is responsible.
- Decide Site Configurations. (Client)
- Implement Site configurations. (Client and Client Services)
- Provide Logo (Client)
- Setup and Decide Visual Design (Client and Client Services)
- Provide a list of Syntrio courses to load on site (Client)
- Provide Custom Content for courses (Client – Syntrio courses only)
- Decide User Fields to track (Client).
- Provide spreadsheet for user import to the client (Syntrio Client Services)
- Setup skeleton of the site (Syntrio Client Services)
- Implement logo on the site (Syntrio Client Services)
- Implement Site Configurations (Syntrio Client Services)
- Load Syntrio courses on the site (Syntrio Client Services)
- Load Syntrio custom content (Syntrio Client Services or client)
- Creating the Catalog
- Create Training Formats
- Create Categories
- Create Sub-Categories (if used)
- Create Catalog Access Groups (if necessary)
- Add courses to the Site.
- Create Training Plans.
- Provide training on reports (Syntrio Client Services)
- Review site (Client and Syntrio Client Services)
- Pilot group, collect feedback (Client)
- Address feedback if necessary (Client and Syntrio Client Services)
- Launch Site (Client)
- Review Launch (Client and Syntrio Client Services)
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.