Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
How to Upload Documents to LMS, and then get the URL link to that document
Syntrio E10 LMS makes it very easy to add documents and images, for viewing, either as itself a “course” in the catalog, or for the information you wish to link to, in your announcements or login page.
This article is about the process to do this.
Follow this path – System|LMS Configurations|Upload Files
- When you click on Upload Files, then click on ‘Choose File,’ go to your computer where the file or PDF document is, and then upload it.
- You will be notified by the LMS when the file is updated.
- Then, click on the – highlighted in blue – ‘To check your upload files, please check here”. This will launch a new window of your files.
- Find and click on the document or image you just uploaded. This will then show in the browser.
- Now you can cut and paste this – and use this URL for whatever your purpose is:
- The Course URL for a “Document as A Course”
- In an announcement, for something like a graphic or link.
- In the Welcome Text configuration, for the login screen.
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.