Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
How To Send A General Email from the LMS
This general email could be for announcement purposes, or to those who have not finished courses, etc.
- Click on Records|Search and Update Records. This will bring you to the Search Criteria page:
- You can choose everyone, and end up with a list. Or, you can choose different criteria.
- The attributes or criteria that are important for your organization, will either be displayed on the search criteria, or will be in the dropdown, as you click on ‘Add Filter’, and you can choose to be on screen.
- Once this is a tab on your search criteria, then you click on that tab, choose from the values, move over to the right using the arrows, and save.
- NOTE: One of the best FILTER options here, is to choose NOT SATISFIED
- Click the box, and this tab will show now on the Modify Search Criteria.
- Click into that box, move the Training Plan from Left to Right, and Save.
- Then SEARCH will provide you with the list of users.
- Once you have the list, then choose from the Actions menu. Follow this link to learn how.
- Choose to Send Email, once users have chosen, and then go ahead and send an email.
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.