Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
How to Print Multiple Certificates for a Course
While users can access their own certificates, from their individual Transcript, occasionally you may need to print multiple certificates for a course. To do this, here is the path:
- Go to Reports|General Reports|Completion Certificates
- Choose a single course, either by Course ID or Course Title.
- Also, choose the Date Range, or leave for All.
- There will be a listing of the completions. Look for the Document Icon, next to the course ID.maller list.
5. Clicking on this icon will generate multiple PDFs, to print.
NOTE: If you generate above 100, your computer may run out of memory. So if the number is above that, use your criteria, either Date Range, or OrgStructures, to pull a smaller list.
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.