Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
How to Edit Course Data – Name, Code, Score, Description
You can edit both the course name and course code, by going to the course and editing the course information. You do this in the following manner:
- Click on Catalog|Search and Manage Catalog.
- Find the course – you may need to click the down arrow next to Modify Search Criteria, in order to get the search boxes.
- Once you have the course up, click on Course ID, and then a list of tabs at the top will appear.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- You can edit much of the information about your course here – the course code, course title, public or not, abstract, average time, etc.
- Then click the Update, at the bottom of the page.
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.