Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
How can I set and view the different emails that come from the LMS?
The Syntrio ES 10 LMS, has a variety of different emails that you can edit, in order to control the training and marketing messages to your organization’s users.
How to get to the Email Control Panel:
To get to the Email Control Panel, use this path:
- System Emails
- Message Management
Here, you will see the Message Template page, which shows all of the messages that come from the LMS, grouped by:
- Ad-Hoc Training
- General Administration
- Requests and Approval Process
- Training Plans
- Media Library
Each particular column on the Message Template describes the following:
- The type of message and function.
- Subject of message
- Description of message
- Status – whether the message is on or off
- A “peak” at the message- to see what the message looks like
- An ‘edit’ icon, that looks like a pencil. Clicking on this allows you to customize the message, using the E10 Content Editor.
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.