Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
Deleting unused Organization Structures in the LMS
There may be a change or an update to your organization’s reporting structure – new job titles, new regions, etc. In cases such as this, as your user information is refreshed, you may need to delete unused fields in your organization structure. This articles details how to do so.
Make sure you have a default value for the organization structure which contains fields that need deleting
- Click on Users|
- Click on Organization Structure
- Choose the Organization fields by clicking on the ‘eye’ icon, to the right of that Field Name
- You will now see a list of field records. Choose the default, and click on the ‘Pencil’ icon to the right.
- Click the Set as Default box, and Update.
Assign Default Organization Structure to Archives Users
- Click on Users|Organization Structure
- On the top white border, the ‘Assign Default Org Structure to Archives Users.
Deleting unused fields in an org structure
- Click on the eye to the right of the org structure with fields to delete.
- Underneath the Field Data click on the small arrow and choose Select All from the submenu.
- Click Delete at the top.
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.