Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
Checklist Before Launching the Site
There are different levels of launching a new Syntrio E10 site. As with any site, with lots of different moving parts, it is best to launch to a pilot group, in order to get some feedback. This allows you to then tweak the site, with any improvements, before launching to all.
Here is a checklist of things to go over, before launching an E10 site
1. Look and Feel
- Is the site logo and banner correct, and match the marketing specifications wished for the site?
- Are the themes and colors what is wished for?
- Are the announcements what you wish them to be?
- Have you produced a quick walkthrough of your site, either in PowerPoint or as a short video, to show the process of logging on and finding the most important materials?
- Are the Site Configurations correct, in terms of labels, and contact information?
2. User Information
- Have the users been loaded on the site?
- Have a few reports been run, to make sure that the user list is accurate?
- Do all the organizational structures that are wished to be tracked (things like Office, Region, department, job title, job group, etc), are these included in the user file, and in each individual user?
- Have any user groups been created, and have administrators been assigned to those user groups?
- Have the correct roles beyond students, been assigned to all the people who will need additional permissions in the system?
3. Syntrio Courseware
- Are the Syntrio courses that are being implemented, available on the site?
- Is the custom content for each Syntrio course, complete, and checked in the course?
- Have a group of user-reviewed an example course, for any comments?
4. Your organization’s online courseware
- Have all the categories been loaded?
- Have all the sub-categories been loaded?
- Have any Course Access Groups been created?
- Have any quick click courses, that point to either a document, a video, file, etc, been checked?
- Have any created tests, been reviewed?
- Have all courses had the additional information fields that are tracked – course description, title, hours, credits, etc – been entered for every course?
- Have all courses been put in their proper Course Access group or groups?
5. Instructor-Led Courses
- Have the classroom resources (locations, rooms, instructors, and the classes they are qualified for) been loaded?
- Have all the In-person courses been loaded, and the classes that you wish to have on the schedule loaded?
- Have all the webinar-based courses been loaded, and the classes that you wish to have on the schedule been loaded?
- Have you checked the cycle of requesting a class, receiving the email, and then completing that class, and viewing the email? Are the emails constructed as you wish?
- Please load up an example for a pilot group.
6. Training Plans
- Have all required training plans been created with the correct courses and deadlines?
- Have all recommended training plans been created, with the correct courses?
- Have the correct target audiences been identified, for training plans?
- Has a schedule been determined, in terms of assigning training plans to the right audience?
- Please cycle through to a pilot audience, an example training assignment, to view and alter the email, as needed.
Syntrio Learning Management System Onboarding
How to Access Your Outstanding Assignment to Launch Course
Updating the Front Page Message and Site Customization (Themes, Announcements)
Viewing the evaluations for a course, in the LMS
How to Print Multiple Certificates for a Course
How to Upload Documents to LMS, and then get the URL link to that document
How To Add A Course To The LMS
How To Access And Print A Certificate
How To Send A General Email from the LMS
How to Search and Update Records
How to Edit Course Data – Name, Code, Score, Description
How to manually provide a Completion Record for an online course
How to View or Delete A Training Record, or Training Plan Record for an Individual
Effective Reporting on LMS: Activity and No Activity
What is the best size for the logo for my site?
Direct Link to Course Launch, Upon Login
Reporting in LMS E10, an introduction
If emails are within the LMS, in an inbox, are they also sent to my email?
The Emails that are in the preview templates, do not seem to be reflected in the emails we receive. What could be happening?
Checklist before launching the site
How can I set and view the different emails that come from the LMS?
What size can the announcements widget work with?
How can I tell in the LMS, what books or lending library items are checked out?
How do I find the administrator Guide or manual for Syntrio LMS E10?
Visual Design for the LMS E10 System
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.