Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
All About Managers
One of the USER FIELDS that are available for your site, is the ‘manager’ field.
The manager field allows for the following functionality:
- The ability to sort via users who are supervisors/managers, in reporting/or records – or any of the sort criteria:
- This will allow a manager who logs in and is TAGGED as the manager of an employee, to view automatically, his own employees, and then run reports for their employees.
- If any course, has MANAGER APPROVAL set to Default Manager, that email approval request would be routed to the manager, which could then approve or deny access to the course.
- To make someone a manager, you would give them the manager role, by Editing the User.
- To make sure an employee is tagged as the manager, you go to that employee record, edit the user, and choose from the manager dropdown, that manager.
NOTE: This can also be handled in the user file, with the supemployeenum column – where the supervisor’s unique ID, is entered for that row’s employee, supemployeenum column.
Adding or Editing a user, including password
Checking the date of the Last Archive for A User
Deleting unused Organization Structures in the LMS
Granting Access to User Groups (or all users)
How can I see what roles are in the LMS? How can I add or edit roles to someone?
How To Add, Edit, or Delete An Organizational Structure
How to Archive and Delete a User
How to create another administrator account for temp assistant?
How to Restore A User to Active Status
Submitting a User File In the LMS itself
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.