Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
Adding or Editing and User, including password
To Add a User:
- Go to Users|Search and Update Users|Add New
- Fill in the required fields, and any other fields you wish to add.
- Click add at the bottom.
To Edit a User:
- Go to Users|Search and Update Users|
- Search for the User, by name, employee ID, or any filter on the screen.
- Once found, you can edit by clicking the pencil on the far right.
- Then edit the information.
- In the upper right on this screen, is a ‘Change Password’ link. Here, you can update the password for a user who might be having problems resetting their own password.
You are done!
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.