Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
Adding AICC or SCORM Courses
To add an AICC or SCORM course, you need to have a zip file of the courses, before starting the process.
NOTE: The zip file must be of the course files themselves, without actually being in a folder.
An example below: course.
IF you notice, the Home Purchase folder is not included in the files to be zipped. Only the actual files are included in the zip.
Once you have this, here is the process:
- Go to Catalog|Search and Manage Catalog
- Click on Delivery Type – Online
- Choose either AICC or SCORM
- BROWSE for the course zip file, and upload.
- Enter in all of the other data about the course, such as Category, Training Format, Vendor, etc.
- Once imported, try the course out, and fill in all the other information about the course, also making sure this is the right Catalog Access Group, if you use these.
NOTE: Be very careful regarding the NAMING of the zip file. The best guidance is that the naming of the zip file:
- Have no empty characters.
- Match the COURSE CODE.
- Example: Syntrio courses, such as Preventing Harassment, will have a title of “Preventing Harassment for Managers”. But the course code is setu208. In this particular example, the zip file would also be: setu208.zip, if the course were SCORM.
- This is needed later if you must UPDATE the
Syntrio Learning Management System Onboarding
How to Access Your Outstanding Assignment to Launch Course
Updating the Front Page Message and Site Customization (Themes, Announcements)
Viewing the evaluations for a course, in the LMS
How to Print Multiple Certificates for a Course
How to Upload Documents to LMS, and then get the URL link to that document
How To Add A Course To The LMS
How To Access And Print A Certificate
How To Send A General Email from the LMS
How to Search and Update Records
How to Edit Course Data – Name, Code, Score, Description
How to manually provide a Completion Record for an online course
How to View or Delete A Training Record, or Training Plan Record for an Individual
Effective Reporting on LMS: Activity and No Activity
What is the best size for the logo for my site?
Direct Link to Course Launch, Upon Login
Reporting in LMS E10, an introduction
If emails are within the LMS, in an inbox, are they also sent to my email?
The Emails that are in the preview templates, do not seem to be reflected in the emails we receive. What could be happening?
Checklist before launching the site
How can I set and view the different emails that come from the LMS?
What size can the announcements widget work with?
How can I tell in the LMS, what books or lending library items are checked out?
How do I find the administrator Guide or manual for Syntrio LMS E10?
Visual Design for the LMS E10 System
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.