Syntrio Customer Success Center
Search our knowledge base and articles, or submit a request.
Adding AICC or SCORM Courses
To add an AICC or SCORM course, you need to have a zip file of the courses, before starting the process.
NOTE: The zip file must be of the course files themselves, without actually being in a folder.
An example below: course.
IF you notice, the Home Purchase folder is not included in the files to be zipped. Only the actual files are included in the zip.
Once you have this, here is the process:
- Go to Catalog|Search and Manage Catalog
- Click on Delivery Type – Online
- Choose either AICC or SCORM
- BROWSE for the course zip file, and upload.
- Enter in all of the other data about the course, such as Category, Training Format, Vendor, etc.
- Once imported, try the course out, and fill in all the other information about the course, also making sure this is the right Catalog Access Group, if you use these.
NOTE: Be very careful regarding the NAMING of the zip file. The best guidance is that the naming of the zip file:
- Have no empty characters.
- Match the COURSE CODE.
- Example: Syntrio courses, such as Preventing Harassment, will have a title of “Preventing Harassment for Managers”. But the course code is setu208. In this particular example, the zip file would also be: setu208.zip, if the course were SCORM.
- This is needed later if you must UPDATE the
Still can’t find an answer?
Submit a Request and we will get back to you.