Research verifies that the only way to achieve customer loyalty is to consistently meet and exceed their expectations. Every time you interact with a customer, you have a unique “moment of truth“ opportunity to build the relationship or fall short. This module will help you understand your customers‘ needs so you can better serve them through each and every interaction.
- Define what great customer service looks like.
- Identify customer service key facts.
- List a typical customer’s personal needs.
- Indicate how best to greet customers.
- Identify effective examples of active listening.
- Indicate how best to respond to a customer to help create positive relationships.
- Define customers’ common expectations.
- Indicate the phone skills needed to be an effective customer service representative.
- Customer service
- Call centers
- Customers service facts
- Five personal needs
- Greeting customers
- Responding appropriately
- Customer expectations
- Phone skills
DURATION: 45 minutes
AUDIENCE: All employees involved with sales