PCI-DSS for Retail
This course features essential knowledge that employees handling payment card transactions need to keep that data protected. It offers tailored learning pathways for card present and card not present environments and an optional advanced module for managers or other employees requiring additional insight into fraud identification, reporting, and other security practices. Each module is 5-7 minutes in duration and learners take only the modules that apply to their role. Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the PCI-DSS requirements that apply to retail interactions with customers.
- Recognize payment card security features.
- Describe common fraudulent practices.
- Explain how to securely process Card-Present and Card-Not-Present payment card transactions.
- Describe how to identify and respond to suspected payment card fraud
- Recognize cybersecurity practices to secure sensitive data