Rethinking Harassment Training in the Modern WorkplaceWebinar
In the wake of recent high-profile harassment and discrimination cases that have made headlines, it is more important than ever for organizations to ensure their harassment prevention program is up-to-date and effective. Despite this, many organizations continue to rely on training programs that were developed before or around the time of the 2018 #MeToo movement, failing to keep up with the evolving needs of the modern workforce.
This webinar examines the challenges and issues with current training programs, as well as take an in-depth look at the current state of harassment, discrimination, and workplace culture, to help organizations ensure their training is meeting the needs of their employees and mitigating risks.
- Examine the current state of harassment training in 2023, and explore how it can better serve the modern workforce.
- Discuss new challenges and considerations that arise from a changing demographic shift, and how they impact the training landscape.
- Review high-profile incidents that have highlighted the importance of effective harassment training, and examine how training can mitigate these risks.
- Weigh employee expectations for training against outdated elements that may hinder effectiveness, and suggest strategies for overcoming these challenges.
- Walk away with tips and best practices for developing or selecting a harassment training program that will meet the needs of your organization and employees.