Online Diversity Training
Effectively address diversity, equity, inclusion, unconscious bias, and sensitivities in the workplace.
Get Started Today!
Syntrio’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) training programs communicate organizational values and foster commitment to inclusive, ethical, and legal business practices.
Our curriculum is built on the foundation that we gain strength when we leverage our individual differences. It’s more than recognizing differences (like race and gender), for there is a significant gap between “valuing diversity” and having the appropriate skills to collaborate effectively in a group of diverse people. When we acknowledge employee differences and practice inclusion, drawing on different cultures, talents and ideas, we create a fairer and more productive workplace for all.
Syntrio’s Diversity Training Suite:
Syntrio offers diversity training courses and programs for leadership, managers, and employees that touch on a range of topics related to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment. From the benefits of valuing diversity and fostering a culture of inclusion to preventing the negative impacts of bullying, threatening, or abusive behaviors, all employees can benefit from our proactive, diversity training programs and introspection.
Our 40-minute interactive and gamified online training courses are designed to build a foundation of awareness and a definitive understanding of diversity, equity, inclusion, and bias.
- Valuing Diversity
- Diversity, Inclusion & You
- Unconscious Bias & You
- Success Through Inclusion
Additional courses address the individual backgrounds, experiences, and characteristics that comprise a diverse workforce and strategies on how to recognize, accept and value differences.
- And More
What Your Employees Will Learn
- To define what workplace diversity and inclusion means.
- The value that a more diverse and inclusive workplace can offer an organization.
- Examples of the ways that diversity of characteristics, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can increase an organization’s success.
- The importance that a sense of belonging offers all employees and especially those with characteristics outside of the mainstream.
- Understand the stereotypes and biases that one brings into work and how these can fuel microaggressions that harm a respectful workplace.
- Identify the ways that workplace diversity and inclusion are advanced through specific behaviors that leaders and employees take.
How Your Organization Will Benefit
- Improve employee engagement and productivity
- Attract and retain the best talent
- Increase creativity and innovation
- Gain a competitive advantage and extend business value
- Decrease vulnerability to liability and legal challenges
Why Choose Syntrio for Your DE&I Training Program
Syntrio has the most robust set of DE&I offerings, from the largest online library of over 40 modern and interactive courses to 500+ supplemental training resources which enable organizations to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time about the most impactful issues. We serve 6,000 organizations and have trained over 15 million people worldwide.