Sales Account Executive
Syntrio is reimagining the future of workplace cultures and we’re a global leader in making the workplace a better place. We offer great employee benefits and a friendly, dynamic environment for employees to grow in one of today’s hottest markets.
We provide organizations with solutions to create a culture of trust and inclusion. We’re an industry leader with over 6,000 customers with exciting plans to continue growing. We are seeking Account Executives to be a part of this growth.
This role will be an essential member of the sales organization within Syntrio, helping customers understand the value of our suite of technology and content solutions. The ideal candidate embraces the challenge of selling new business in a team environment and aligns to Syntrio’s core values of teamwork, collaboration, curiosity, candor, action and respect.
We Offer You:
- Innovation and Investment – Continued innovation and investment in our people, products and the ongoing commitment to our customers that is second to none.
- Flexibility – A workplace experience that embraces inclusion and trust, including the ability to truly balance all priorities in life, including unlimited PTO and a fully remote work environment.
- Growth – A commitment to align and develop a plan that enables professional and personal growth.
- Support – An organization that is truly aligned to drive results.
- Quickly build a pipeline and demonstrate success hunting and prospecting to achieve new business goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to both manage deal cycles across complex buying cycles, as well as pivot to point transactions when needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to be consultative and leverage customer success stories.
- Negotiate and close opportunities with our customers and prospects within an assigned territory.
- Accurately forecast goals and work to maintain a pipeline that aligns with sales target.
- Achieve quota and celebrate success.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, preferred.
- Experience selling risk, compliance-based SaaS solutions or eLearning programs.
- Strong preference for formally trained seller, e.g., Challenger, SPIN or Strategic Selling.
- Internally motivated to succeed and driven by achievement and results.
- Strategic planning and the ability to quickly pivot.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Suite.
- Highly skilled at virtual selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a requirement
Syntrio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local laws.