Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment that values creativity, curiosity, diversity and results? Play an exciting role in the future of a high growth company?
Syntrio is reimagining the future of workplace cultures and we’re a global leader in making the workplace a better place. We offer great employee benefits and a friendly, dynamic environment for employees to grow in one of today’s hottest markets.
We provide organizations with solutions to create a culture of trust and inclusion. We’re an industry leader with over 6,000 customers with exciting plans to continue growing, and we are seeking computer savvy and motivated individuals to join our customer success team.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for new clients, take ownership of client issues and follow through until the issues are resolved.
We Offer You:
- Innovation and Investment – Continued innovation and investment in our employees, products and the ongoing commitment to our customers that is second to none.
- Flexibility – A workplace experience that embraces inclusion and trust, including the ability to balance priorities in life, unlimited vacation time and a fully remote work environment.
- Excellent Benefits – Health, vision, dental and life insurance coverage, generous 401(k) plan and unlimited vacation time.
- Growth – A commitment to enable your career and personal growth.
- Support – An organization that is truly aligned to drive results.
Working closely with new customers to customize their eLearning courses, implement their LMSand establish their hotline and communication programs as required. This includes training new users, go-live support, and best practices optimization.
Creating and maintaining project plans and other documentation to assist customers with onboarding.
Managing customer expectations by building relationships, communicating project status, preparing agendas, and facilitating regular meetings.
Providing customer guidance, recommendations, and solutions throughout the entire implementation process.
Assisting with development of training aids, including training handbooks, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials
, and other reference materials.
Utilizing project management skills, to keep implementations on schedule, and proactively escalating internally as necessary, if/when a client is at risk of not implementing on time.
Contributing to the documentation of technical instructions, troubleshooting knowledge bases
, and/or cross-functional and internal processes.
Answering incoming email and phone support requests.
Providing feedback to the product team on product enhancements and effectively document software issues encountered.
Supporting the customer through all parts of the implementation and introducing them to other products, services, and areas of support.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a can-do attitude
- Able to follow multiple simultaneous project timelines and problem solve when implementations deviate from the plan
- Strong and polished communication skills, written and verbal, and an ability to present trainings and lead client meetings
- Ability to set proper client expectations and resolve conflicts
- Competent in working effectively with minimal supervision and able to take initiative in problem solving
- Ability to maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Previous project management, customer success, implementation experience
Syntrio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.