Customer Success Specialist
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment that values creativity, curiosity, diversity and results? Play an exciting role in the future of a high growth company?
Syntrio is reimagining the future of workplace cultures and we’re a global leader in making the workplace a better place. We offer great employee benefits and a friendly, dynamic environment for employees to grow in one of today’s hottest markets.
We provide organizations with solutions to create a culture of trust and inclusion. We’re an industry leader with over 6,000 customers with exciting plans to continue growing, and we are seeking computer savvy and motivated individuals to join our customer success team.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be an essential member of a team, helping customers be successful and understand the value of our solutions.
We Offer You:
- Innovation and Investment – Continued innovation and investment in our employees, products and the ongoing commitment to our customers that is second to none.
- Flexibility – A workplace experience that embraces inclusion and trust, including the ability to balance priorities in life, unlimited vacation time and a fully remote work environment.
- Excellent Benefits – Health, vision, dental and life insurance coverage, generous 401(k) plan, and unlimited vacation time.
- Growth – A commitment to enable your career and personal growth.
- Support – An organization that is truly aligned to drive results.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be part of a dynamic team and support customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to learn our computer systems and methodologies to satisfy customer requests and inquiries.
- Comfortable learning new systems and have a meticulous eye for details.
- While not a prerequisite, basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Work with the success team to satisfy elearning course preparation requests, assist with customer onboarding, answer customer questions, and perform related tasks. Much of this is done within our Syntrio-hosted Learning Management Systems (LMS) and ZenDesk, our customer success ticketing system.
- Engage with customers on the phone and via email to ensure their requests are fulfilled accurately.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities. The successful candidate will be working with a lot of different files relating to numerous tasks, so organization skills are essential. An eye for detail and the ability to edit your own work is crucial.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer competency.
- Detail oriented.
- HTML experience preferred.
Syntrio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.