Business Development Representative (BDR)
Syntrio is reimagining the future of workplace cultures and we’re a global leader in making the workplace a better place. We offer great employee benefits and a friendly, dynamic environment for employees to grow in one of today’s hottest markets.
We provide organizations with solutions to create a culture of trust and inclusion. We’re an industry leader with over 6,000 customers with exciting plans to continue growing. We are seeking Business Development Representatives to be a part of this growth.
This role will be an essential member of the marketing and sales organizations, helping customers understand the value of our suite of technology and content solutions. The ideal candidate embraces the challenge of selling new business in a team environment and aligns to Syntrio’s core values of teamwork, collaboration, curiosity, candor, action and respect.
We Offer You:
- Innovation and Investment – Continued innovation and investment in our people, products and the ongoing commitment to our customers that is second to none.
- Flexibility – A workplace experience that embraces inclusion and trust, including the ability to truly balance all priorities in life, including unlimited PTO and a fully remote work environment.
- Growth – A commitment to align and develop a plan that enables professional and personal growth.
- Support – An organization that is truly aligned to drive results.
As a BDR, you will qualify inbound leads and prospect within business accounts to engage with buyers. You’ll make cold calls, send emails and lead high-level discovery calls with prospects in this highly visible role.
You will also leverage state-of-the-art sales and marketing technology as you build sales pipelines and advance toward your career in sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipelines and develop your sales skills.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads for Syntrio products.
- Make a great first impression to our prospects and customers by delivering a premier experience and remaining actively engaged through creative follow-up communications.
- Prepare key account lists and conduct high level conversations with executives to generate new business opportunities that fuel our growth.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Help the Syntrio team exceed growth targets, deliver value to customers and launch new products in order to ensure continued success.
- Liaise between sales and marketing to ensure our content and focus are as effective as possible.
- Experience as a BDR or Sales Representative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across functions.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience preparing sales territory plans.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Degree in business or equivalent preferred.
Syntrio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.