Bilingual Client Success Manager
We are looking to welcome two new bilingual team members to the ClearView Toronto office. Please note, that this role may be remote to start due to COVID-19 restrictions.
ClearView provides ethics software solutions to global enterprise clients. The ideal candidate for our team would be someone who is looking to expand their skill set beyond traditional customer service work, to become an advisor both externally to key clients, and internally to product and business decision-makers.
ClearView promotes self-directed development. We are not looking for personnel to simply fill a gap, we want empowered contributors who can lead with ideas, and identify areas for transformation. Our business is software, which does not stagnate, and neither should you.
Areas for advancement from this role are as determined by the candidate. If you have interest or experience in SaaS product direction, audit or advisory services, business operations, communications, cybersecurity, process improvement, vendor management, data, and analytics, or any other related field, please indicate in your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ensure successful onboarding of new enterprise client accounts
- Proactively and reactively maintain client accounts and relationships
- Optimize and enhance services provided by specific vendors (eg. call centers, toll-free providers, translation and interpretive service providers, etc.)
- Provide user training on service platforms
- Advise clients on best practices for utilization and implementation of ethics reporting
- Identify areas for product improvement through client collaboration
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French – REQUIRED
- Must pass criminal and credit background check – required, in order to obtain federal reliability status for this position
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred, though not required for this position
- Client service, Administration, Helpdesk, Sales, Success, and/or Training experience would be a strong asset for this role
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Please note, that we are also open to hiring a more experienced applicant for this team. If you are looking for a more senior role, please include your salary expectations in your application. Thank you