Bilingual Client Success Director
We are looking to welcome a new Bilingual Client Success Director to the ClearView Toronto office.
Please note, that this role may be remote to start due to COVID-19 restrictions.
ClearView provides ethics software solutions to global enterprise clients. The Client Success team works collaboratively with both clients and internal decision-makers to advise on best practices and product enhancement, as well as handle day-to-day client requests.
- Manage a team of Bilingual Client Success representatives, including training and performance monitoring
- Attend and contribute to product advancement and security steering discussions
- Document new and update existing processes and procedures
- Manage escalated client projects, including Key Account relationship maintenance
- Optimize and enhance services provided by specific vendors (eg. call centers, toll-free providers, translation and interpretive service providers, etc.)
- Conduct and document critical system access reviews
- Create and maintain team resource template materials
- Experience in leading a team of client-facing representatives, ideally in a software company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French – REQUIRED
- Must pass criminal and credit background check – required, in order to obtain federal reliability status for this position
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred, though not required for this position
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with the following software would be an asset for this role: MailChimp, Adobe InDesign, Salesforce