ETHICS HOTLINES & ANONYMOUS REPORTING
Employees Speak Up! with Anonymous Hotline & Employee Reporting Services
6,500+ Organizations Trust Syntrio – You Can Too!
Employee Hotlines and Anonymous Reporting Systems allow employees and other stakeholders – such as consumers, boards, and citizens – to report improper conduct via an online website, telephone call center, or other means.
Compliance hotline systems can uniquely support organizations’ cultural and aspirational needs and legal compliance requirements; while aligning with corporate policies and codes of conduct.
Simply put: an anonymous hotline or whistleblower hotline service can connect people with something to report to those who need to hear it. These services allow employees and other stakeholders to anonymously report incidents of wrongdoing and share their suggestions for improvement securely and securely.
Syntrio’s anonymous hotline services are comprised of the following:
- Comprehensive hotline itself – methods of employee reporting
- A Case and Incident Management System (CMS)
What is a Case and Incident Management System?
HR case and incident management systems form the bedrock of your compliance hotline and ethics reporting system by helping organizations manage, track and resolve employee relations cases efficiently and confidentially.
CMS systems standardize and automate HR processes to support a wide range of incident types, from harassment and discrimination to fraud and safety, as well as capturing positive suggestions for topics such as reducing expenses, improving safety, growing revenue, and improving overall performance.
These systems most commonly assist employees, human resources, ethics and compliance teams, and investigators in reporting, reviewing, responding to, and resolving incidents. They include specialized features that:
- Support anonymous collaboration and dialog between incident reporters and organizations
- Help create automated and streamlined workflows
- Provide reports and dashboards to track trends and support audits
A secure compliance hotline and case management system (CMS) facilitates two-way communications, enabling a reporting party to share information anonymously with your organization. This allows you to have difficult conversations and follow up safely and securely for all involved.
A comprehensive ethics hotline system – Syntrio Hotline – is a scalable, confidential solution that meets your Speak Up! and Listen Up! culture and compliance standards.
Let Your Culture Shine with These Simple Yet Powerful Tools.
World-Class Comprehensive Ethics Hotline and Confidential Online Suggestion Box – Encouraging Amazing Anonymous Employee Feedback
- Employee Anonymous Hotline and Confidential Digital Suggestion Box Services Can be Available in Hours.
- Launch with a Complete Suite of Employee Communication Tools.
- Provides Human Resources, Ethics, and Compliance Personnel with the Ability to Handle Reports Appropriately.
- Includes Robust Analytics and Reporting for Internal and Regulatory Compliance Needs.
- Click, Chat, Call or Fax 365 Days a Year, Worldwide.
- Certified Advisory Specialists, Confidential Report Processors, and Multilingual Services.
- The Customer Success Team is Fully Multilingual.
- Confidential Reporting Hotline Services Enable Employees, Vendors, and Customers to Report Fraud, Abuse, Ethics, Compliance, and Human Resource Violations.
Secure, Anonymous Reporting Hotline and HR CMS
Why Customers Choose Syntrio Hotline for Unique Benefits
Security is a first-tier priority at Syntrio, as we understand the incredibly sensitive information hosted on our servers. Syntrio HOTLINE is continuously chosen time and time again by customers. These customers, including major banks, healthcare organizations, and governments, have the most stringent security validation protocols.
Ensuring awareness of your risks and exposures has never been more important, so customers choose Syntrio to:
• Ensure the integrity of financial reporting, accounting, and operational data
• Monitor for compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Provide whistleblower protection – anonymity
• Guard against unethical conduct and conflicts of interest
• Limit fraud and theft
• Enhance data security and privacy
• Prevent harm to people, environment, and property
• Uncover hidden organizational issues
• Promote suggestions for improvement
• Obtain questions before town hall meetings
• Provide feedback on specific questions posed by management
Ethics Hotline and Employee Feedback Tool
Worldwide Access Wherever Your Employees Live and Work
New! Anonymous Employee Hotline Buyer Checklist
Empower Your Employees with Trusted, Secure, and Scalable Ethics Hotline Solutions
It’s easy to get started! Implementing an anonymous employee reporting hotline service doesn’t have to be a challenging task. Make it easy! Please take advantage of our experience.
Our buyer checklist outlines the features to consider when evaluating and selecting an anonymous employee reporting hotline, including:
· Reporting options
· Security and resilience
· Regulatory compliance
· Analytics and support
Build vs. Buy
Considerations for Your Employee Whistleblower Hotline and Ethics Reporting System
Build a strong and sustainable culture that consistently drives the innovation, customer service, and overall performance you need to compete today.
Employee anonymous reporting hotline, ethics reporting systems, and employee experience platform solutions enable your employers to collect feedback and tap into their capabilities to drive performance.
Should you build an internal employee hotline and ethics reporting system? Or do you partner with a trusted, independent provider?
We provide answers in our document, Build vs. Buy Considerations for Your Employee Hotline and Ethics Reporting System. We’ve outlined the top considerations when you are deciding whether to “build or buy” an ethics reporting system.