HR CASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Get Started Today!
6,500+ Organizations Trust Syntrio to Improve – You Can Too!
What is a Case and Incident Management System?
Human resource (HR) case and incident management systems – commonly known as CMS – serve as the foundation of your compliance hotline and ethical reporting system by easily handling, tracking, and resolving employee relations matters confidently.
These CMS standardize and automate HR processes to provide support for a wide variety of incident types, ranging from harassment and discrimination to fraud and safety, as well as capturing positive suggestions for topics such as reducing expenses, enhancing safety, increasing revenue, and enhancing overall performance.
CMS often aid employees, human resources, ethics and compliance teams, and investigators in reporting, reviewing, reacting to, and resolving problems. They contain particular characteristics that:
- Facilitate confidential interactions and communication between intake reports and organizations
- Assist in the creation of automated and optimized workflows
- Deliver reports and dashboards for trend tracking and audit help
Syntrio Hotline case management system facilitates quick and secure two-way communications secure, allowing a reporting party to communicate information anonymously with your business. This enables you and your employees to report, review, respond, and resolve cases safely and securely.
The Four R’s of Case and Incident Management Systems
Resolve Cases More Efficiently with
Our World-Class HR Case Management System
- Communicate securely and anonymously with ethic hotline reporters and investigators.
- Attach notes and digital supporting materials.
- Quickly respond to a reporter with our Quick Response feature.
- Securely access hotline reports from anywhere.
- Assign incidents to investigators with a few clicks.
- Manage risk level, priority, and status 24/7.
- Generate reports and charts to track progress.
- Create an audit trail for added internal control.
- Identify trends with common characteristics.
- Set incident report status reminders and notifications.
- Your ethics hotline will be ready in a few hours.
- Quickly train new users with our videos.
- Utilize our library of communication tools.
- Be confident in knowing our confidential report processors are certified and experienced.
- Our passion is your complete satisfaction.
- Integrate your data using our open API.
- Customize system, security, and user settings with enhanced features.