Whether your organization is just using Syntrio's E10 Learning Management System (LMS) to host Syntrio's online courseware, or your organization wants to use the E10 LMS as an enterprise LMS or some configuration in between, Syntrio has you covered.
Scalable enough to power large enterprises it also can be customized to fit the needs of most organizations with its flexible functional packages, which can be bolted on to E10's core platform. Want a custom look and feel for your LMS? Add the Branding Package. Want to deliver non-Syntrio courses across your company? Add the Content Management Package.
You pick the configuration that is right for you. Let the E10 LMS do the rest.
E10 Core LMS and Functional Packages
Screenshot from E10 LMS
Born in the Cloud
Many LMSs have been cobbled together from non-cloud based technology and then re-coded to be cloud-based.
Syntrio's E10 LMS was designed and developed in the cloud...for the cloud.
Syntrio’s LMS E10 is hosted in a highly robust and reliable environment offered by one of the top enterprise-level SaaS vendors.
E10 LMS Highlights
• Dashboard personalization
• Flexible and robust user management, with User Role Flexibility
• Online Training Management
• Reference Links Management
• Personalized Email Center
• ILT Class Management, with robust calendaring and Outlook sync
• Custom Certificates
• Custom Evaluations
• Flexible curriculum management
• Dynamic Report Creation
• Customized Message Management
• Flexible UI interface, for use on tablet and phone
• SCORM and AICC compatibility
• Delivery Type Flexibility
Want to see a set of Detailed Features of the E10 LMS?