Sexual harassment training courses online have become a critical component of any compliance program. Indeed, when it comes to sexual harassment training, some state legislatures (CA, CT, ME) have gone so far as to require sexual harassment training (and other workplace harassment training) in businesses of varying sizes. No matter what jurisdiction your company is in, organization-wide sexual harassment training is essential for promoting a respectful and productive workplace. Sexual harassment training is also critical for building a legal defense in the event a charge is made.
Syntrio’s sexual harassment prevention training courses are designed to teach employees and managers to recognize sexual harassment, and to avoid circumstances and situations that can lead to claims of sexual harassment. Our sexual harassment prevention courses are crafted by industry experts with years of experience in the harassment training field, and are entertaining, thought-provoking, and designed to leave managers feeling prepared to handle tricky sexual harassment situations as they arise.
- Laws and policies that prohibit sexual harassment
- Quid pro quo and hostile environment sexual harassment
- Conduct and circumstances that can give rise to a sexual harassment claim
- The risks of workplace romances
- Steps that can be taken to prevent sexual harassment at work
- How to respond to complaints and correct sexual harassment*
- Preventing retaliation against victims and witnesses of harassment*
- Legal responsibilities and the risks of personal and/or employer liability*