How Ethics Training Helps American Businesses and Their Workers
Organizations that promote a culture built on a solid, ethical foundation are better able to manage risk and create an environment of integrity, trust, and purpose for all employees. Legal developments in recent years have also made proactive training on workplace ethics a requirement.
The Federal Sentencing Guidelines (FSGs) and various statutes (e.g. SOX, FAR) require frequent and comprehensive training on workplace ethics and business conduct.
Ethics Programs Tailored
to Your Needs
Syntrio offers thought-provoking online courses that explain the core concepts of business ethics and allow organizations to present and highlight their Codes of Ethics and/or Business Conduct. Employees apply "the Code" to scenarios related to conflicts of interest, gift giving, fair dealing, confidentiality, asset protection, and other ethical issues.
Every employee, manager, executive, and advisor must act with the utmost integrity, uphold core values, and comply with all applicable policies, laws, and standards of business conduct.
Syntrio's Ethics Courses Include:
Ethics and Business Conduct
- Introduces the concept of business ethics
- Highlights your organization’s code of ethics and/or business conduct
- Asks employees to apply "the code" to a series of ethical issues typical of the workplace
- Describes the channels for reporting ethics violations
Ethics and Business Conduct For Government Contractors
- Reviews the special legal requirements of government contractors with respect to ethics and compliance
- Highlights the organization’s Code of Ethics and/or Business Conduct
- Asks learners to apply “the code” to a series of hypothetical scenarios in which ethical issues may arise
- Covers responsibilities, procedures, and “whistleblower” protections associated with reporting ethics and/or legal violations
- Designed to feature your organization's Code of Ethics and/or Business Conduct
- Fully customizable scenarios tailored to your organization or industry
- “Ask a Mentor” feature allows students to direct questions to a designated ethics and compliance official or expert
- Practical and easy-to-use training content
- Built-in delivery and tracking using Syntrio’s learning management system (LMS), or launch our courses from any standards-conforming, third-party LMS