Journey to GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect May 25, 2018. The new rules have a broad definition of personal data and a wide reach, affecting any company that collects personal information of individuals in the EU.
This module offers the proven power of gamified learning to engage and prepare employees in organizations worldwide to prepare for the huge change.
- Recognize the purpose of GDPR and penalties for non-compliance.
- Define personal data and sensitive personal data under GDPR.
- Describe key provisions, including breach of reporting and consent requirements.
- Explain the key principles of personal data protection under the GDPR.
- Explain good data protection practices to be followed by individuals handling personal data.
Audience: All employees
Length: 25 minutes