Everyday, tens of thousands of people trust businesses with their personal data. Everyone likes their privacy, and wants to know what their private information is being used for. In order to avoid any nasty surprises, it is critical that data, which can identify a person, is processed properly and kept safe.
In this training you will learn how to comply with your legal obligations and respect the people who trust you with their private information.
DURATION: 4:10 minutes
- Learners understand that everyone who processes data has data privacy obligations.
- Learners understand what is considered personal data.
- Learners are aware about being transparent when collecting personal data.
- Learners are aware that they should not have excessive amounts of personal data.
- Learners understand how to keep personal data secure.