Security breaches occur every day and all organizations, large and small, are at risk. This course provides an overview of key cyber and information security concepts. It discusses measures that can be taken by all employees to help protect and defend computer systems and sensitive information from attack, damage, or unauthorized access in a digitally connected world.
Our online course, Cyber Security Basics, will familiarize all employees with key cyber security concepts and discuss measures that can be taken to help defend computers and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
Audience: All employees
Length: 30 minutes
- Recognizing the various cyber threats
- Protecting your organizations information
- Controlling physical access
- Securely disposing of equipment
- Recognizing who could be a threat
- Best practices when using mobile devices