The importance of reporting and speaking up about legal issues is critical. As much as a company likes to audit, monitor, ask questions and check, it cannot know about everything that happens all the time to ensure their policies are followed. It is therefore, important that people not only follow the policies but also communicate when policies are not followed. In particular when there is an actual or suspected issue relating to:
- Bribery and corruption
- Human rights
- Conflict of interest, and
- Price fixing
DURATION: 3:18 minutes
- Knows who to report wrongdoings to.
- Knows why to report wrongdoings.
- Reports immediately.
- Reports both actual and suspected wrongdoings.
- Learner appreciates that reporting is better than not for them and their company and any client they are working for.