Syntrio is seeking employees for the following role(s).
Outside Sales Representative
Syntrio is looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirited individual for a outside sales position with a lot of room for professional advancement in a growing company.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for acquiring new business and building existing customer relationships while achieving success from prospecting stage through successfully closing the deal. The ideal candidate will be able to gather an in-depth knowledge of the prospects’ key players in order to uncover training needs and present products, services and strategic solutions to meet those needs.
- Understand customer needs and requirements for Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to build strategic account plans
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Build pipeline and close deals
- Formal proposal preparation
- 5-10 years of proven sales success
- Strong closing skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRMs and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- Ability to understand Ethics and Compliance programs and apply knowledge and past experience to the Syntrio product line
- Able to learn quickly
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional
- Able to excel in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A positive attitude
Interested? Please send your resume to Terri Knowles at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
For almost 20 years, organizations have relied on Syntrio’s knowledge, experience, and support to deliver and manage their business and compliance training. As a leading provider of online ethics and compliance learning solutions, our products and courseware help ensure that an organization’s employees are knowledgeable about the laws, regulations, and policies that impact their work.