Bullying is more common and more pervasive in the workplace than most people realize. Just one single bully can wreak havoc in the work environment. In order to promote a bully-free workplace, management must take a stand against all forms of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
Our Workplace Bullying Prevention programs teach employees and managers to recognize and prevent bullying at work. Learners are encouraged to analyze their own behavior and taught what to do if they witness or experience bullying at work.
- Characteristics of bullying
- Types of conduct that constitute bullying
- Reasons that individuals and groups engage in bullying behavior
- The importance of stopping workplace bullying
- What do to if bullying is witnessed or experienced
- When bullying becomes illegal harassment
- Strategies for preventing bullying at work*